Technicolor Day

Saturday, November 6

Bloggery Goodness

One new thing to the Blog Universe, is Blog Explosion. Taking over the internet by storm, or well, explosion, I guess.
I have really liked it so far, I earn more traffic by doing one of my favorite internet things: surfing random blogs. (Of course, traffic is one thing, reader retention is another ;p)
It also has a multi-level marketing aspect to it. Join as my referral, and I'll get a bonus, sign up more referrals, and you'll get a bonus, too.
One blog I found through BE has already been added to my reading list, The Impulsive Buy, with witty reviews of all sorts of things.
And I found a fledgling web design group, and got in on their special offer to get a redesign on my blog! Ciao! My Bella will be updating my design when I get to the top of their list. They were so generous, they've had enormous response. I'm happy to be part of the Bella family!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home