Technicolor Day

Thursday, October 28

Hat and Earrings

Yesterday was 'hat day' at work, so I wore my duct tape hat, after repairing the couple tears and adding a ribbon. The hat was a big hit, with staff and clients, which is what I was going for. The clients want to make one of their own now, I knew they had done duct tape wallets a while back.
(oh, and for those who have googled to me for duct tape hat directions: if I had some good ones, I'd make a step-by-step guide. Really, I just found something that was the same size as my head, wrapped the first layer backwards--sticky side out--and free formed it. It's only the first try, when I get the plan down pat, I'll put up some good instructions)
And last night, I finished my new favorite pair of earrings. The first part of the inspiration came Sunday or Monday night, but I didn't figure out what to put with it until last night. And the kids sat around with me coming up with patterns and color schemes too, that was fun.
I'm wearing the new earrings, and I'm waiting for someone to notice how beautiful they are. So I decided this morning, that the first person who notices and comments will win a prize! (no fair if you read this, thought) I'm figuring one of the chicks at work will be the first 'noticer' so I'll make them a cool pair of earrings.
Life is better with random prizes!

2 comment(s):

oh SURE...
disquaified again...

*sniffle*

By Blogger Algor Langeaux, at 5:26 AM  

Sorry, didn't mean to exclude those who actually read my blog. I'll set up a different secret contest for blog-readers!

By Blogger Unknown, at 9:59 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home