Technicolor Day

Thursday, November 4

Thursday Things

Still recovering from the stupidity of America, but glad it's finally over at least.
Thinking about the novel, I'm right now going with Matt's comment about using my set-aside time and letting my mind wander. That's what I do with my other creative outlets. I'll ponder a project, and brew it until it's ready. Like the earrings last week.
I'm not far enough into the writing that I couldn't just go another way, but this weekend starts the big writing push, so the wandering has to be finished soon. I guess there's a couple different things going on. 1) I want to do the NaNoWriMo challenge, and actually come out with a finished novella by the 30th. Which I think I can do. And B. I'd like to write an actual novel that is actually good, but that's not what this is about right now. It's an exercise. So I'm thinking I'm going to keep plotting along. But I'll sleep on it, and 'wander' on it more tomorrow.
And a couple links:
Cool Balloons and
Free Internet Stuff

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home