Technicolor Day

Monday, November 1

Other things

I don't intend to only write the NNwM Novel, or post about only the NNwM novel, and how I'm doing with the writing of it, I promise. I posted about it a lot before November 1, just getting excited about the beginning. Now that it's begun, I'll post the normal drivel, with a shot of my meter a couple times a week.
In other news...Halloween was fun for the two younger ones. (My own younger one, and my friend's only one, who is my third one, tho not my own) We got rid of all the candy, and the glow-in-the-dark flies.
Work-wise, some days are better than others. I try not to complain too awful much about my office-mate, but when she has a bad day, look out! She actually told me I'd better not 'sass' her. Um. Hello? (She's probably just stressed about the election)
On a better note, the newest Bead & Button came in the mail today. Almost makes up for being called incometent and a liar.
I'm saving the mag until I've met my writing goal for the day. Wish me luck.

4 comment(s):

People who use the word 'sass' are just adorable. Really, it's hard to be pissed to someone who says, "Don't sass me."

Anyway, did you use the html code from the NNWM meter site that updates automagically when you change the word total on the site?

Many hours writing today and I went 400 words over the goal.

http://gebryan.com/novel


And she should be stressed about the election. Kerry in a landslide baby.

(Hey, I thought of some fun voter fraud. I don't think they checked my ID when I voted in the primary. Since you know WHEN she votes and could find out her precinct. Just go to her precinct and vote AS her. Yea, it's wrong, but so sassy.)

By Blogger Bryan, at 11:26 PM  

Good job on the novel today!

By Blogger Bryan, at 11:27 PM  

I guess she didn't actually tell me not to sass her, she accused me of sassing her. Still not that cute at the moment. Today, everything seems fine. I'm kinda waiting for the other shoe to fall, but I guess yesterday was just a bad day for her.
I'm not sure what's up with the word counter. It's not that easy to read, it's supposed to be showing the actual word count and the percentage of completion, but the numbers run together.
I had the counter count the words by uploading the file, so the word count is a bit high. My actual word count according to Word is 1724. Still ahead of the goal by a bit, but the counter looks like I went over 2000.
And to answer the other question, I put the counter that will keep changing on the side bar, and will put a static one in posts every now and again.

By Blogger Unknown, at 12:15 PM  

I just manuall changed the word count on the meter website after I have clarisworks check the word count.

Voted this morning. They didn't check my ID. 65 people had voted by 10am. I think 125 people voted all day for the primary, so turnout is greater.

By Blogger Bryan, at 12:36 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home