Technicolor Day

Saturday, October 30

What's in a Name?

So in preperation for November 1, and the beginning of NaNoWriMo, I'm trying to get everything ready for the month of writing my brains out. (mmm, brains)
I've more-or-less outlined the different parts of the story, with an aproximation of how many words should make up each part, so I'll know if I'm on-track.
We've all said that 50,000 words in 30 days = about 1,600 or so words per day, and I've heard some say that's an hour and a half for them, and others say it's three or four hours for them. I have never measured my words that way, so I have no idea how long it will take me to write 1,600 words. I'm hoping that using my evening tv/beading/surfing/reading time, which is roughly between one to two and a half hours each week-night will keep me on track, and I'll push it harder on the weekends, I know I have the 11th off work, so I'll use that day to catch-up or get-ahead, or both.
The other thing I've been thinking about is the names. I was obsessing a bit, until I figured out that I could always 'search' and 'replace' if I decide later that I hate the name. But I've been playing with Baby Names never the less.

8 comment(s):

d

By Blogger wahaj33, at 9:45 AM  

technicolordays.blogspot.com/2004/10/whats-in-name.html

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:31 AM  

MaxiMove LTD are a family run removal company offering home removals and same-day collection and delivery services at a competitive price. It's our goal to listen to our customers and put their requirements first and to provide you with an efficient, reliable and personalised service ensuring your moving day runs smoothly.
House movers Southport
House movers Southport

By Blogger Unknown, at 10:40 AM  

Pakistan’s most authentic and largest online event management data bank Pak Cheers, has already made its mark all over the digital sphere. To let Pakistan’s number 1 web portal for managing events and occasions to take care of you and your auspicious occasions are going to be the best decision you make. We aim for excellence and customer gratification. Each event that matters to you, matters to us. We believe in making every single moment, a special one for you!

By Anonymous Pakcheers, at 1:56 AM  

Excellent article. I'm sure the post will be good, and I'm astonished you wrote it, man! Excellent work, and please keep it up! I couldn't agree more, and I've saved this to Pocket as well! Keep it up, dude.

By Anonymous imran khan, at 5:24 AM  

Hey, this a blogger i read your article, its so interested and also provide use full information also visit my website
YouTube By Click Crack
FxSound Crack
Avira Antivirus Crack
eM Client Crack

By Blogger Veer, at 1:29 AM  

manpower for saudi arabia

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:28 AM  

They assist with documentation, licenses, and permits, simplifying regulatory compliance. business assistant service in cambodia

By Blogger Double Dyed Piercing, at 11:50 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home