Technicolor Day

Monday, November 8

Comfort Queen

I have tried out many a newsletter; quotes, inspiration, organization reminders, creativity, health, astrology, relationship advice. Most, I try out for a while, and get tired of, or realize there's really nothing interesting about it. Some I keep subscribing to, even when I don't love, love it, just to glean the good bits every once in a while. But I just like to try new things, so no big deal.
One I've stuck with, and liked emmencely, is the Comfort Queen's Daily Dollup.
Here's part of today's nugget:
"You each have a limited amount of energy and time to create a life with. You have to choose," CQ interjects. "You must be willing to make the arduous, austere, and often painful choices to stay true to the life unfolding within you."

It just hit me right today, and I wanted to share.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home