Technicolor Day

Wednesday, December 22

A few things

Sorry that picture looks so bad.
I'm still figuring out all this Mac stuff, and I'm not whining, because Mac does have tons of ways it's better than PC junk, but now I can't figure out how to make that picture smaller.
Last day of school for the year. I am going to completely stay off the kid's backs about school junk until it's back in session. I know they're doing their best, don't need to dwell on the bad parts on vacation!
Short day at work tomorrow, no work Friday, and next week, 'passive-aggressive' and I are taking opposite days off, so complete vacation from how I'm doing everything wrong, and why everyone is stupid for not doing things her way!

4 comment(s):

hhahahahhah ur so right about passive aggressive. you should give sharee or whatever her name is your blog name and url.

zeb

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:25 PM  

For those of you following along at home, 'passive-aggressive' and 'Sherrie' are not the same people. 'Sherrie' would appreciate the truth of my statements...IF she had a computer at home to read blogs on.
;p

By Blogger Unknown, at 6:36 PM  

I'm not taking a break :)

By Blogger Bryan, at 7:11 PM  

On the mac resizing front:

http://www.lemkesoft.de/en/graphdownload.htm

GraphicConverter is the shareware king. It has been around for at least 15 years, probably more. Try it, if you like it, buy a copy for $30 ($35 if you want to buy a CD) If you don't like it, toss it away.

It does resize images pretty easily though, as well as transfer them from one format to another.

By Blogger Algor Langeaux, at 5:41 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home