Technicolor Day

Sunday, December 19

Hey!

They say it's your birthday!
It's my birthday, too!!

The time zone is messed up a bit on the birthday calendar, so I'll go ahead and post this now, while it's still flashing.
3:11pm tomorrow is the actual time if you need to be specific.

5 comment(s):

Happy birthday,

I love you. According to that linked site you share a birthday with Dr. Joyce Brothers and Peter Chriss of Kiss.

Cool.

By Blogger Bryan, at 10:38 PM  

I knew about Peter Chris, but not Dr. Joyce, I hope that's not disturbing.
I love you, too babe. Thanks for all the birthday gifts and fun.

By Blogger Unknown, at 10:44 PM  

Happy Birthday!!

Christine
http://mommy-matters.blogspot.com

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:56 PM  

Blessings on your birthday, love...

Peace...

By Blogger Algor Langeaux, at 6:50 AM  

Happy Birthday! Saw you on Blog Stars. Selah!

By Blogger Darnell Clayton, at 8:57 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home