Technicolor Day

Saturday, December 11

Cool things!

The awsome images below were created with TypoGenerator, which I found at one of my new favorite blogs: Cyber Chocolate, who I found through another of my new favorite blogs: My So-Called Strife. Both have a plethora of great stuff.




I've been making tons of TypoGenerator art for my desktop, and the iMac makes it sooooo easy to do that!
I want to show off my "Hero" that I made on the site Hero Machine, (also found on Cyber Chocolate).
But alas, this Mac-Newbie doen't know how to do a screen capture/print screen yet. ;(

6 comment(s):

Command + Shift + 3
captures the entire screen.

Capslock and Cmd + Shift + 4
captures a single window.

It should appear as a .pict file on your root drive...

By Blogger Algor Langeaux, at 6:07 AM  

Great looking typogenerator posters! And thanks for the plug. I'll be adding your blog to my Bloglines subs. Very nice. :)

By Blogger ShellyS, at 6:29 PM  

Bloglines can't find an rss feed for your blog, so I guess I'll have to remember to keep checking back. :)

By Blogger ShellyS, at 6:36 PM  

I only discovered the joy of RSS-ing a couple weeks ago, when I joined the Mac world. I'm still not sure how to make my blog RSS friendly. It's a Blogger issue, I guess.

By Blogger Unknown, at 8:52 PM  

Also, to get a picture, see if you can just drag it off the web page to the desktop.

By Blogger Bryan, at 11:37 PM  

On the subject of XML feeds:

http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=698

and

RSS feeds...

http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/home

By Blogger Algor Langeaux, at 7:27 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home