Technicolor Day

Monday, December 20

Another Trip Around The Sun

Thank you all for your wonderful Birthday Wishes!
All the folks at work (even some of the clients) were peachy-keen with wishes, too. Probably since I had been a big butt-head ever since I started working there, making a big deal about turning 40. I was pretty obnoxious lately. ;p
Some of my favorite things I heard today were:
Happy 29th Birthday...again!
Well, it's all down-hill from here, right?
40 is the new 30
I should have brought you a coffin.
Oprah says up until she turned 50 she was just smokin' and now that she's 50, she's on fire!
...and the best of all...
You don't look 40!

2 comment(s):

Shell - I hope your birthday was a great one! 40 is fabulous! Been browsing through your blog - so happy things are going well for you. I miss you a lot!! e-mail me at cuzamil@myway.com so we can catch up :)

love, Bobbie

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:49 PM  

Hey Bob! Glad you stopped by. I been meaning to e-mail you. Now I will!

By Blogger Unknown, at 7:59 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home