Technicolor Day

Wednesday, December 8

Calendar

I've used this Advent Calendar for a few years now. I love how he's laid it out: how you have to really wait 'till the day to 'open' the calendar space, the variety of Holiday things posted, and that there is always something on the page, plus a link and a memory.
I really enjoy hearing about other people's Holiday memories. Like "I'll tell you mine, if you'll tell me yours"
Several years ago, there were books that were very popular, Question Books, or something like that. Oh, I remember, The Book of Questions, that's the title. There were several, and a Christmas/Holiday edition. I remember answering questions and hearing others answer, I don't remember any specifics, but just the sharing of memories.
So I'll try to leave a few, here and there like cookie crumbs.
Like...
My earliest christmas-morning-specific memory is this:
It was probably our first christmas in the 'new' house (that we moved into after my Kindergarten year of school, and my parents still live there now), we came out to our stockings ('we' being my and my younger brother-butthead). and there were notes to look in the front entryway, and there, lo and behold, was a banana seat lime green and white bicycle for me, and an inch worm ride-on toy for the little brother (Butthead).
What's your earliest christmas-morning memory??

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home