Technicolor Day

Tuesday, November 23

A whole new world

Well, I am writing this post from 'my' mac. I have joined the world of the elite, no more blue screen of death for this puppy.
Granted, the computer is officially a 'loan' (thanks, baby), but an indefinate loan, so it's not officially 'mine'. But I can still join the cult, can't I?

5 comment(s):

*shows her the secret handshake*

By Blogger Algor Langeaux, at 2:06 PM  

Welcome.. welcome...

it's a wonderful world, I love my G5.

By Blogger Angela, at 8:37 PM  

Thanks for the nice welcome! Still learning, but lovin' every minute of it.

By Blogger Unknown, at 12:42 PM  

....*and that's not my hand!*
*giggle*

By Blogger Unknown, at 1:04 PM  

I know this post is a little after the fact, but all the better. Welcome.

I'm glad you are enjoying the Mac Life. I'm a lifer since 1980ish when the Apple II supercharged my imagination. Then the Mac came and there was no looking back.

Just remember---don't look back. It ain't pretty. Least not as pretty as a Mac! ;-)

By Blogger Will, at 3:31 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home