Technicolor Day

Monday, November 15

Floor Plans

As long as I can remember, I've read the Sunday paper in it's proper order, including the house design. (yes, I'm admitting that as long as I can remember, the Sunday paper has had a 'proper order' and yes, I'm a bit anal) (just don't mess up my paper!) I love looking at house designs. And critiquing them. And deciding where all the furniture will go.
I've designed dozens of houses in my life, including the one where all my secret brothers and sisters would live. When I was sick a couple weeks ago, I 'worked' on the floor plan of my latest dream house between feverish sleep. It's my latest version of my if-I-win-the-lottery-house. (kinda hard to win, since I never play)
So I had the idea, is there a site out there where amateur architects submit their designs, and other amateur architects critique them?
Well, I didn't find that exact thing, but I found a couple cool sites with house plans.
And as far as "Is my house hot-or-not??" that will have to wait for another day.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home