Technicolor Day

Friday, November 12

Lamp Project

The next step in the lamp project is deciding what beads to use. There's a whole sub-album of my favorite choices. It was hard to pick beads, as the color of the lamp isn't quite what I thought it was when I was in the store. You know, you're looking at the choices at the store, and you're trying to remember what you have at home to go with it? I didn't want to buy more beads just for this project, I've got a metric-butt ton of beads. My 'extra kid' had a great idea, though when he was looking over the pix with me. I told him the top netting, at least, will be loose hanging over the shade, and he said I could always make the netting and take it to the store to see if it works better with another color. I might try that. Click the pix to go to the album, no commenting there right now, so come back here to leave comments.

1 comment(s):

Hey Shells, thanks for visiting and posting a comment. I really like the home page, it was very clever. Well you have nice blog and I was lead to a lamp then I voted on some pictures for your kiddo. Hey it was fun. Will come again.

By Blogger Desmond Goh, at 2:45 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home