Technicolor Day

Sunday, January 30

Ta-DAAAAAA

I am soooo thrilled to unveil my new template!!!
When I saw these templates, I really liked this one, especially when I had the inspiration of how to change the background. So here it is, folks!
I had mentioned how disgusted I was that my old template had gotten some sort of bug, and was all out-of-date, not to mention the same as 20-bajillion other Blogger users. Then I realized I was in the next round of Michelle's Treasure Hunt, it was the scurry-around-and-pick-up-because-company-is-on-the-way clean, but now, I'm very ready for company.
Welcome, welcome...smiles, everyone, smiles...(sheesh, I'm sleepy)

1 comment(s):

Well, heck, you didn't need to make a fuss for us! But thanks for having me by on the hunt. :-)

By Blogger Maura, at 3:04 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home