Technicolor Day

Thursday, January 27

BE/BC

I've read several blog posts talking about signing up for BlogExplosion and/or Blog Clicker. I've been using BE for a couple months, and BC for a few weeks, and so I wanted to post my 'obligatory post' as one blogger put it. ;p
But
Shelly says it best in this post, so thanks, Shelly, I don't have to re-write it all.
The only thing I'd add is, that for those of us who can't surf without use a tabbed browser, with BE, you have to actually have that window open to click down the seconds, but BC seems to count you even if you're not looking at that exact tab. Which I kinda like.
Either way, I really like the concept. No, I don't leave comments on every blog I look at. No, I don't stay longer than 30 seconds on some blogs. But others, I check out, bookmark, and quote. I've personally gotten bookmarked by others 1% of the 'visits' surfing my way. I think that's about right.

Blog On, Cats.

1 comment(s):

You're welcome. Thanks for the link. And I do love the concept, too. I think that's how I found your blog. And another dozen I now read regularly. And I usually blogmark only til I can get the Bloglines sub added, or put a link on my blog. I don't like needing to sign into BE to read blogmarks. I just like to log in to randomly surf. :)

By Blogger ShellyS, at 1:27 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home