Technicolor Day

Friday, January 28

Working on Changes

I am sooooo sick of Blogger templates, and mostly sooooo sick of not having learned how to make the template myself. It's not that I can't learn it, it's just that I sit down at the computer to work on finding free templates and/or working on making one, and I get all caught up in the surfing. ;p I'm sure that happens to the best of us. That's why we blog, right??
Anyway, I don't know how the template looks to others, but for me, it looks terrible the last couple days, some bug/glitch. And I haven't changed browsers or anything. ??? So that's prompted me to really, I mean really get down to it and fix this thing! I've found several useful sites, and I'm going to start with one of the templates here to start, and I'm making a background inspired by one of my ceramic projects...
So be patient with me this next week or so, as I try to make something very technicolor!

1 comment(s):

Good luck with that. I have the same problem. I get all ready to make a new template, then caught reading something or finding code ...sigh. Then there's that whole issue with finding the time to sit down and do it!

By Blogger Suzanne, at 4:47 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home