Technicolor Day

Monday, January 24

Long Monday

Why do some Monday's seem ten times longer than others? Well, it's over now, that's the best thing I can say.
On the work front: I do have to admit (only because I gritched about the situation so much) that the situation with my co-worker that is difficult to get along with is actually getting better. Yes, she still is very passive/aggressive (she'll still say "we need to do this-or-that" when she is trying to tell me to do it), and yes, she still thinks she is always right, but she tells everyone what they're doing wrong, not just me (heck, she even tells our bosses what they do wront). But I do have to admit, that most of her irritation doesn't seem to be directed at me specifically anymore. Our work situation is rather strange right now, there's too many people complaining about too many things, sorry folks, change is inevidable, so now it's kind of more like US vs. THEM, so she's more focused on what THEY are doing wrong. So it's odd, but it's a little easier to deal with. Just wanted to give credit where credit was due, since I had complained so much.
After a rough day at work, when it was shower time, I forgot that I had just put laundry into the washer when I got into the shower. Too hot, then freezing cold all of a sudden. Great.
Hope your Monday was better than mine.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home