Technicolor Day

Monday, October 11

Day off for me

I've been looking forward to today. Again I have a day off when some others don't, being a state paper-pusher. I know it's actually a controversial day, celebrating Columbus and all, but I'm not going to let that ruin my day off. (And being born in and growing up in a town bearing his name, I've personally come to terms with what he did-but won't begrudge anyone for protesting)
Anyway, I have two goals for this day. Two goals that I have been looking forward to for a month at least. Two things just for me.
1. A bath. and B) Painting
Yes, other things will or may happen. Food will be cooked, food will be eaten, music will be listened to, house nudity will be in place, words will be written, (unfortunately) a teacher/student meeting will be attended (but it will be blessedly short!!). Deadwoods may be watched, a (particularly dirty) floor may be swept, beads may be beaded, rips may be mended, naps may be taken, and who knows what else.
But as long as I meet my two goals, it will be a successful day. A day I have needed for a while. A day for me.

1 comment(s):

congratulations on having a day just for you...

/...and on the nudity too of course...

By Blogger Algor Langeaux, at 1:46 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home