Technicolor Day

Thursday, June 9

Starting on the right foot

Well, my second week on the new job is almost over, and I'm still feeling good about it. Feeling very good about it overall.
I've made a point to set in place some good work habits already. Like taking the stairs instead of the elevator at least once a day (which I hope to increase), and actually leaving my desk for breaks. I've brought creative reading material to read in the break room, and will bring an easy-to-work-on-for-short-periods-of-time project next week. Ten minutes twice a day, five days a week, and I can get caught up on some beadwork, and pattern drawing.
The J.O.B. is just the necessity to get to the dream work, the creative work. And I'm making sure to not let this job get in the way of me seeing that dream.
Weird work thing today. One lady quit/got fired. I dunno which. Drama will undoubtedly ensue tomorrow. I'm listening in, but staying out.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home