Technicolor Day

Monday, May 30

First Day of School

I was one of those kids who always got nervous the night before the first day of school. I loved school, and never had any problems, but I would still get nervous. I liken it now to more like a night-before-christmas or opening-night-jitters nervous, not actually scared.
So...
tonight I'm fighting with those butterflies, trying to relax and get ready for sleep. Tomorrow is one of those 'today is the first day of the rest of your life' kind of days.
First day on the new job.
I'm feeling very confident about getting the job. And so relieved to be gone from a bad situation. And I love to learn new things! So it's all good.
But, will I remember everyone's names? Or remember where the bathroom is?? Or will I show up naked, and have to give a presentation that I didn't prepare for????

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home