Technicolor Day

Friday, June 3

Clutter...

I sometimes think that clutter is the enemy of creativity. But since I believe that there is duality in everything, I find that perhaps clutter is the other half of creativity.
Here's a couple thoughts:
I want to save different things for future art projects. You know, junk. But it might inspire me at some point, or I can see inspiration in it, but just haven't figured out what to do with it yet. So I save things, which turns into clutter.
On the other hand...clutter around me musses up the chi. Fung Shui isn't all mumbo jumbo, I can feel that my creative spirit gets clogged up when there's so much clutter around.
I guess what I really need is more organized chaos.
Any thoughts?

2 comment(s):

Feng Shui be damned! All you need is a good barn. :)

By Blogger BlankPhotog, at 10:52 PM  

Oh, yeah, that would be great!

By Blogger Unknown, at 11:43 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home