Technicolor Day

Monday, May 30

Home Made

Well, my first step to getting a REAL pedicure was doing a home pedicure. I have never (until today) even owned a pumice stone, much less known how to use it (still not sure if I did that right).
So I was hoping to find a kit that would have different things in it to do a home grown pedicure, and amazingly enough, I found one today!
For ten bucks, I got foot scrub, toenail clippers, cuticle clippers, a pumice stone, file, cuticle shover, something I don’t know what to do with, and those things you stick between your toes when you’re painting them.
I had the paint I was going to use, so didn’t need to worry about that, and also bought a fairly cheap two-step soak/lotion set, and soaked my feet first of all. That alone felt great.
I think it’s all about actually taking care of ourselves. ‘Cause it’s so easy to take care of everyone and everything else, and not take care of ourselves.
I feel 10 times better, now that my feet feel smoother, and I have paint drying and my toes still separated.
We all need and deserve a little pampering!!

2 comment(s):

My feet don't need a pedicure, they need a sanding.

By Blogger Bryan, at 9:39 AM  

You're next, babe.

By Blogger Unknown, at 11:43 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home