Technicolor Day

Saturday, May 28

Glad to be gone

Well, Thursday was my last day at my old job. Even though I consider this blog mainly about creativity, I have broken down in the past to vent about the poor work situation I was in. Nutshell: I really enjoyed most of the people I worked with, of course, there were some I got along with better than others, just like anywhere, but there was one specific person that just completely made me crazy. (no pun intended)
The new job is still with the State, still administrative-ish, so that means same regular hours, holidays off, and I keep earning those benifits. But the new job is a couple steps up the 'food chain', so that means a little more money and a little more responsibility.
So all-in-all much better.
And this weekend, starting yesterday since I took it off, I can just relax. The stress of the last year is melting away.
And I think I'm actually going to get out my sewing machine today, too.
;p

2 comment(s):

*applause*

Hopefully without your idjit co-worker making you nuts you will be able to post more often?

...just sayin'

By Blogger Algor Langeaux, at 12:24 PM  

I can't blame the lack of posting all on her, but yes, emphatically yes, I will be posting more often again!

By Blogger Unknown, at 10:17 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home