Technicolor Day

Wednesday, March 16

Sammich

I come from a long line of 'tryers'. We love to try new things. So even though I had it on good authority that the newest Burger King sandwich wasn't that great, I had to try it for myself. Besides, I can't get the stupid song out of my head! Though I can't ever get it right. Cheddar chicken bacon chicken ranch...chicken better cheddar bacon ranch...bacon chicken bicken cheddar ranch...oh forget it.
It wasn't terrible, but I won't order it again.
But what's up with people getting in the drive though??
My Burger King has two lanes. Clearly marked. I've never seen only one lane open. OK? So when I go to pull in, there's already one car ordering in one lane, and a second car is getting in line behind the first, and the car in front of me gets into the same line that already has two cars in it, while the other lane is empty. So I effectively cut in line in front of two cars full of people. I'm trying to feel bad about it, but snooze=lose, right? Get in the shortest lane, folks. Just like the grocery store. Get with the program or eat my dust.
;p

2 comment(s):

There's a Burger King with two drive-thru lanes?

And also, how was the sammich? I also get that song stuck in my head all the time. Thanks to your post though, I can no longer remember what the sandwich is actually called.

By Blogger Angela, at 7:16 AM  

17th and South has two lanes. It's the only one I go to.
The sammich was $4 something, I think. With Fries and no drink it came to over $6.

By Blogger Unknown, at 12:32 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home