Technicolor Day

Thursday, February 24

New Name for the kid

In the blog-world way of giving funny nic-names to family and friends, I have gotten into the habit of referring to my kids by their ages. Well, today, Thirteen officially changed his name to Fourteen.
Which means I am officially much older than I look. ;p
I'm proud of my long-hair-wearin', perfect-harmony-singin', political-bloggin', first-born son. I always told him that he was a magic baby. He performed magic the moment he was born. He turned a plain, ordinary, woman into...........a mother. :)

1 comment(s):

A little late to be commenting ... but I just had to say that for as long as I have known you (almost 20 years) I would never ever describe you as "plain" or "ordinary". ;.)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:57 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home