Technicolor Day

Sunday, March 6

OUCH!

I have a wonderful set of purple pans that I love most of the time, but today I hate them! The big pots are made to go on the stovetop OR in the oven, and I usually use them on the stovetop. And because of that fact, I burned the crap out of several fingers. Since I'm used to cooking with this pot on the stovetop, I got careless and touched the side handle, which, when used on the stovetop, stays cool. So I'm cussing, and getting the pan back in the oven, when I do it again! I picked up the lid with the other hand, and promptly dropped it on the floor, screaming curse words. Only one finger has a blister at least, and it's not an essential finger. But still, it's not the first time I've done this, in fact, every time I put this pot in the oven I've done this, and now twice within 10 minutes. Pretty stupid.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home