Technicolor Day

Wednesday, January 5

Snow Day Happenings

Made potato soup, brownies, and bread (in my new bread maker). We took turns scooping, so none of us had to do it all, and took some pictures for my new meme.
I wanted to do something monthly this year. (The saving up all the pennies I found last year was so beyond lame!) I thought about taking some pictures on the first day of each month. A 'day in the life' kind of photo meme. Realizing that I am ever the good-intentioned-procrastinator, and thinking to take advantage of this being '05, I bring you: Take Five. A photo meme of five photos taken on the fifth of each month in the year 5, just for fun.
Anyone photo minded is willing to play along and take pictures of their own.
Here's the
direct link to January's Take 5.

2 comment(s):

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Blogger Will, at 6:01 PM  

Sorry about the deleted comment---guess I found out what that icon did (lol). But I was saying that I'm with you on this 5 photos on the 5th for 2005 thing. Great Idea! I missed Jan 5 (obviously) but I may try a practice post before Feb 5th. I should be able to get the Feb 5th pics posted ok---it's a Saturday (so more time to snap and fuss)!

I'll post them over at cyberjazzdaddy.blogspot.com.

By Blogger Will, at 6:06 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home