Technicolor Day

Monday, January 3

What?

OK, back to work, and all the fun that it holds. Including the crap talk radio playing before I even walk in the door, and being told why what I just did was wrong several times.
But this one is so far beyond my scope of understanding...
A couple extra folks were in our office, and one made the typical work joke about having so much work to do, they needed to clone themself. *polite laughter*
So I, in my best small-talk receptionist mode, mention the story in the newspaper a while back where some lady actually cloned her cat. For a small fee of $50,000. We all chatted about the silliness of that.
Here's Ms. PAAR's paraphrased contribution to the conversation:
"Yeah, and they have to go out and save this animal or that animal, and then they kill babies"
Needless to say, that propmtly ended the chatting.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home