Technicolor Day

Thursday, December 30

Gift Cards

The rest of the Mall story was the gift card that I was redeeming.
It was for $10, and I didn't necessarily want to spend a bunch more of my own money to go with it, like some people did. So I found things on sale for $3 and got three. Three for three, and some tax (they do have sales tax in Iowa, right?), and I'd get a little bit o' change back.
BUT NOOOOOO.....
It wasn't a gift certificate, it was a gift CARD, and they don't give you the change back, they just take off the exact amount from the card and give you the card back. So now, I have 40-some-odd change on a gift card, and since I don't mall, I don't know when/if I'll ever use it.
So carry around this almost worthless card, give it to someone who might actually use it, or just toss it? I mean, it's less than half a dollar.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home