Technicolor Day

Sunday, September 26

Back!

OK, I'm officially back. Whew.
So what did I do on my 'vacation' from my site and blog?
Let's see...
I made a bunch of Holiday Wreath earrings that will be available for sale. I created a few bead patterns with my BeadPlan program. I started a new design for my front web page. (and those last two are related, but no peeksies yet) I wrote a little. I devoured the latest Bead & Button magazine. I sent some beads to a new home. I made a name tag lariot necklace for work. I joined a Yahoo! Group all about beading and patterns. I ordered (and recieved) one of these, which I think I like. And I've started brewing a few new ideas.
It's all about the beads these days. And yes, pictures will be coming soon. Anyone interested in gourd stitch (peyote) patterns?

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home