Technicolor Day

Wednesday, September 1

It's an UP thing

When Coke came out with a diet lime flavor, I started getting worried. And as my Diet Lemon Coke started becoming more and more scarce, I really started to get upset. Today, there is absolutely no Diet Lemon Coke at all at the origional Russ's store. So I decide to defect, and go to the Diet Pepsi Twist. Nope. So I decided frick them both, I'm getting a new favorite soda.
7*Up Plus is the catch of the day. It's tasty, with (a tiny smidge of) fruit, added calcium, and Splenda.
As much as I drink soda at all (not much-2-3 times a week) I know my opinion doesn't matter that much, but I really liked the Diet Lemon Coke.

4 comment(s):

just wondering here... is the diet lemon coke thing about something other than convenience?

Honestly wondering here... Is there something about it that a real lemon doesn't have? Having not tried it, I am unclear on this...

By Blogger Algor Langeaux, at 2:05 AM  

It's just a flavor thing.
Like some folks prefer Pepsi or Coke, while others say all colas are the same.
I like the lemony flavor mixed into the cola flavor, even though it's fake lemony flavor.
I drink so little soda I shouldn't even worry about it, I just hate when you start liking something and then it goes off the shelves!

By Blogger Unknown, at 12:41 PM  

That's exactly what I said about Koogle, dammit!


My condolences... it is frustrating indeed...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:18 PM  

WOO HOO! SHE'S BACK!

(that was me up there as anonymous btw)

By Blogger Algor Langeaux, at 6:12 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home