Technicolor Day

Monday, September 15

Bagels and Rolls
As you can see, if you've made it here from the old site, which I hope you have, that I have changed the template again. Nice and clean. And still colorful.
One change, is how I use my Blog Roll. I have 59 blogs rolled. (Whoops, make that 58, now that F*cked Weblogs reports that The Reverse Cowgirl is f*cked.)
Anyway, I've got a few.
Some are friends, some are local folks, some inspiring, some creative, some just plain fun to read, or all of the above. But I don't want to clutter up this page with all of them. So the idea I had a while back was that since Blog Rolling Gold allows me to say how many links I want to show, I'd only put a few here on the blog, and make The Big List on a separate page.
I've heard the discussion before, how do you use your Roll? Is it like bookmarks for yourself, or links you recommend to readers? For me the answer is both, so even though it meant creating a separate roll list, I think this is going to work nicely.
Check out one of the blogs on the short list, or go check out the big list, which ever.

So how do you use your Roll/Links? And here's the other part of the Linking/Rolling question:
Do you always reciprocate a link?
I usually do, and just discovered I was rolled on this nice blog, so I added him to the roll.
I guess I have few enough readers that when I find out someone actually reads me, I want to make sure to read them, too.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home