Technicolor Day

Tuesday, September 9

Halo-freaking-luya!
(I know that is not correct in spelling or grammer, but it is correct in sentiment, so forgive me.)
I finally got it figured out. I thought it was probably just something I had misunderstood in the directions, and I was right. (and P.S. Blogger's new instructions make it even easier to understand-I was still going from the old instructions I had printed a while back)
It was very simple actually to switch from Blog*Spot to my own space, once I figured out I had not filled in the PATH (DUH), and then last night, I was putting in my Blogger password, when I was supposed to be putting in the website password (DOUBLE-DUH!!).
So now, all those beautifications that I have been putting off will start, like cooler colors, and groovy graphics, and I'll move the different linky stuff to the Links page, so the blog will load up quicker.
Please update your personal links &/or bookmarks, and if you find yourself arriving here (at Blog*Spot) from a link, please let me know so I can update those, too. Thanks.


Here is the new blog URL:


Technicolor Day!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home