Technicolor Day

Wednesday, September 3

Coffee and a Roll
Nothing quite as nice as wanting that good coffee shop cup of coffee and realizing you filled up your punch card, and you'll have this cup for free!
And while enjoying a nice free cup o' Joe, I'm updating the BlogRoll.
Deleting a couple (Do I really still have a blog on my roll that hasn't been updated for a year??), adding a few, updating links, and editing some names for space.
One sad good-bye, goes to Hestia, who was one of my first daily reads. But I've added her new professional blog, so we'll still get to read some things from her.
I've also added in the last couple weeks, a few Blincoln Bloggers (as in Bloggers from Lincoln). Ahh, hometown goodness.
One I found listening to KZUM, the other two found me. Very cool.
And now that I've coined the phrase Blincoln Bloggers, it reminds me that I've always wanted to start a web-ring/blog-ring, maybe that's the one. A web ring for anyone from a town or city named Lincoln.
Hmm, I wonder how many Lincolns are out there.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home