Technicolor Day

Saturday, July 16

Woo-Hoo

A comment from Anonymous let me know that the white space problem was something messed up on my template, and that was the kick in the butt to change the layout again. I had been miffed when my last background was all-of-a-sudden gone, and I didn't know where it went. So I had been not liking that layout ever since then.
I surfed around the last week to find some more free templates. The last one I had gotten here, and while I found the template fairly easy to use, I just didn't love any of the others enough to use. I tried a few other sites, and mostly didn't find any I loved, or the instructions just weren't clear enough (wasted half the day on that part). But then I decided to try one of these templates. Not only are they very nice looking, but the instructions were crystal. Plus, they work specifically for Blogger. I am even more inspired now to finally learn how to make templates myself. Perhaps I'll be able to share some that I've made someday.
Thanks, Richa for the cool template!

1 comment(s):

I really like the new look. :)

By Blogger ShellyS, at 10:10 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home