Technicolor Day

Sunday, February 20

Perfectly Wicked

I try to avoid most of the reality shows as a general rule. But from the first time I heard about it, Wickedly Perfect had my attention. The show "...pits 12...perfection-obsessed contestants...to compete in different areas of beautifying the home and entertaining."
I don't really believe the winner will be 'the next Martha' or anything, (they'll probably just fade into reality-show winner oblivion until some 'where-are-they-now' show), but it's fasinating to watch from a creative view point. The contestants are given a specific creative task, with certain expectations and restrictions, and it's interesting to see how each individual handles their task. It's kind of like forced art. Commando Creativity, if you will.
So I thought I'd kinda play along at home. In the first episode, the contestants were charged to make things using all the apples they picked. So I made something with an apple, too. Just one. Don't need to cover the whole table. ;p

3 comment(s):

Hello shells! I followed you from Michele's because you mentioned the magic word:

beads!!!

By Blogger KarbonKountyMoos, at 5:03 PM  

I also followed you from Michele's but that was because I noted that you were NOT on my blogroll. Shame on me.

Very apple creative. I once peeled an apple and considered myself a genius. So, that kind of explains my creativity level.

By Blogger Michele, at 2:54 PM  

will there by another perfectly wicked series or was season #1 it?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:28 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home