Technicolor Day

Monday, August 16

Hair Dye and Duct Tape

That sums up my weekend.
;P
I had a 'wild hair' to see if I could make a duct tape hat, which I did. (but no pictures yet, sorry, they didn't turn out) It turned out ok, and gave me more hat ideas. Funny papers hats? It could happen.
And colored my hair. Now, I was going for subtle, and I achieved it. But so subtle that people don't even notice? Maybe that's too subtle.
Next time, I'll go for purple, they'll notice that!

3 comment(s):

and here I thought your hair was ALREADY purple...

...guess the picture isn't doing you justice...

By Blogger Algor Langeaux, at 4:38 AM  

lol Don't feel too bad. I cut my hair a few months ago, and everyone kept commented on the gorgeous color I just did... color? What color? My hair is (mostly) my natural color for the first time in 10 years!

I do have a bottle of blue manic panic in my bathroom though if you wanted to really pump up the color!

By Blogger Debs - debslosingit.com, at 9:20 PM  

Sorry for the false advertising, I put up a better picture.

By Blogger Unknown, at 6:16 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home