Technicolor Day

Thursday, July 8

The summer of finishing...

This summer I'm working on finishing projects, or just realizing I'm never going to finish something and getting rid of it (more on that later). So far, I've been doing pretty well finishing some old things, just finished one project that was inspired and started probably 5 years ago. (Pictures soon)
But all this finishing has lit the start fire, too. And I've got two projects in the hopper, in the thinking about stage, that I hope to finish this summer also.
A colored pencil/watercolor still life, subject still undecided, and a beaded pin or pendant made with beaded embrodery and fringe, design also still undecided. Now that I've been inspired with the medium, I'm just working on the subject matter/designs.
Busy checking any/all inspiration and trying to 'break my eye open'.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home