Technicolor Day

Monday, June 28

Designs

Oh, and for those of you keeping track, the winners were announced over at Designs On The White House last week.
I was happy to be one of eight semi-finalists, and ecstatic to be one of four finalists in my category, and I'm pleased to say that my favorite entry (not my own) was the winner.
Seriously, it's not one of those 'it was an honor to just be nominated' spoken through clenched teeth. I really did not expect to get as far as I did, and am very happy that I overcame my procrastination tendencies and entered the contest.
The folks at DOTWH said us finalists could sell our designs in our own Cafe Press store, and they'd link to us. They haven't put up the link yet, but here's my store, if you want to check it out:
Technicolor Junk to Buy

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home