Technicolor Day

Saturday, June 26

Housecleaning

Doing some housecleaning around the site, including, obviously, the change to the new Blogger template. All old comments are gone, who will be the first new commentor??
I've updated the links page, the Blogroll, and still working on the front page. I love those little link buttons, so please send any you find my way.
And have one of mine, if you like:


2 comment(s):

*pleasant tremble*
do I get to be your first?
*fans self*

*giggle*

By Blogger Algor Langeaux, at 1:29 PM  

Ahhh, the first...

All others will be held up to the standards set by the first, the one that will forever be remembered by the heart.

/gush

Actually, I did try it first myself, just to make sure it worked....
;)

By Blogger Unknown, at 6:24 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home