Technicolor Day

Wednesday, October 22

Drive By
Did'ja ever just keep driving past where you're supposed to turn and not even realize it?
That's what I did yesterday when going to pick up my friend's kid. I've been driving this route 2-3 days a week for 2 months, so it's not like I don't know where I'm going. I was daydreaming, and enjoying the wonderful warm fall weather, and all of a sudden, I kinda 'wake up'. It was really a 'Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore' kind of feeling when I didn't recognize the houses and farms and graveyard and school we were passing. Turns out I went almost five miles past the turn. D'oh!
But, it turns out that the graveyard we had passed was a great place for a few pictures, and there's a Worth contest coming up on graveyards. So today, I drove past my turn on purpose, and got a few good shots.
So everything turns out for a reason, I guess.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home