Technicolor Day

Friday, October 17

A Few Random Things:
If you do come check out Game Neverending (which I hope you do), I am known as Shelda Raspberry. Look me up, make me your friend!
I'm thinking of starting an organization, so I'll be looking for recruits. And as seldom as I log on to do IM chatting on AOL or Yahoo! already, now I'll probably do more of my chatting on GNE.

Also
Another place I've recently submitted photos is Board Game Geek, when I discovered that the Scrabble offshoot game I found at a thrift store, didn't yet have a photo listed in their database. I'm saving up for a cool avatar!

And
My fourth place prize winning photo over at Worth IS available for sale on various products. Need a t-shirt? Clock? Coasters?
end of shameful self-promotion

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home