Technicolor Day

Wednesday, June 11

That's not your retna
At work, we have some new security features, since we've sold part of our building to another comany. Kinda weird, having to have a key to your hallway, and a new special name badge complete with picture and scanner. Around the corner from me is a scanner secured door, so when ever I go to get coffee or lunch, I have to hold my scan card up to the scanner on the wall. (Then the door's way heavy, so it's tough to get through, especially with the coffee)
So a lot of us wear the scan picture card as a pendent, around our neck, (me, I have a gorgeous hand made crystal beaded lariot), and I saw one guy come up to the scanner, and he didn't use his hands, he just stood close enough to make it beep and let him through. So I tried that. Except, being a woman of ample blessings, my card hangs just slightly too low, so when I go to the scanner, I have to arch my back a little, lift 'the gals' up a bit. Now I laugh every time I go through there, 'cause it's like, "Present Chest!"
Good thing I crack me up.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home