Technicolor Day

Sunday, May 25

Pictures 'N Stuff
We picked up the ceramics we painted. Here's my cup! (I'll show the pictures of what J and D made IF I have their permission.) And the kidlings wanted to paint something when we picked up my stuff, so in another week, we'll have pix of their creations. It was so fun to do, we're hooked.
Also got some shots for Julianne's site that I'm working on. That site's still just getting started, I sure haven't done as much work on it as the G has on his cool site.
Couple other cool things:
My brother collects these things. And just yesterday, we discovered these, I just made a bumble bee and a locust. More pictures to follow, as I play with my new toy.
Here you can make your own comic strip. Here's my (lame) first attempt.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home