Technicolor Day

Sunday, December 8

Blank Computer
A few weeks ago, I changed my OS to hopefully eliminate errors, and I was willing to lose all the junk on my C drive to do it. I saved everything I deemed worthy of saving, and that took a week (of free time) to get that done.
But it didn't take everything off. And I was kinda miffed about that.
I had worked hard to save everything, and it was still there! Plus, it didn't make any extra space on my computer.
So I would get nasty error messages these last few weeks, my C drive would fill up with 1/2 hour of surfing.
Yesterday, I got fed up, and decided to try it again, to see if there was anything I could do differently. And luckily, I found it.
Instead of just 'load new OS' there also was a choice of 'erase C drive and load new OS'. So now, my C is clean! Yay.
Sure, I have to download or install things, but I saved all my artwork and pictures, and
it really feels good to start fresh!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home