Technicolor Day

Sunday, November 24

Body in a Jar Update
Well, I started with food coloring, which didn't do much, but honestly, I didn't expect it to.
So I bought Rit dye and now the 'body' is in the jar with the dye. It appears that the plastic is starting to change color. I know it works on some kinds of plastic, I had seen plastic beads being dyed with fabric dye, and a friend experimented with that for me. But I know some kinds of plastic will change color and other kids won't. On the doll so far (only 10 minutes or so) it looks like the head is changing color, and the arms, but not sure about the body and legs, that's a different plastic. Well if her head turns out, I can live with the rest of it. Probably cover the body and maybe cover the legs, too, so it should work out.
Gotta get a good idea about the outfit.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home