Technicolor Day

Thursday, December 5

LOUD
I know lots of folks have ranted about loud cars, but this one takes the cake:
I live on a fairly busy, one-way street. Last night, I was sound asleep, awoken by a rhythmic odd noise.
(Single mother that I am, I always panic for the first 1.5 seconds when ever I wake up suddenly like that.)
I didn't even have to get out of bed to ascertain the noise, the kids were not awake, no one was breaking in, not the weather, nothing like that. It was a car passing with a stereo so loud, it went through their car (I'm presuming they had their windows rolled up, it was maybe 10 degrees out), through my closed house (and my bedroom isn't even on the side of the house by the street), and WOKE me from a sound sleep. I'd say those poor people in the car probably won't be hearing much today at all.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home