Technicolor Day

Saturday, January 14

iLife

With the new camera, I was planning on buying the upgrade to Flickr, but after watching the macworld keynote presentation, we've ordered iLife, and I'm thinking that might meet all my photo/web-ing needs.

3 comment(s):

Are you going to be getting .Mac? It's so tempting but I'm just not sure. I'm waiting to get iLife 06 because I'm planning to buy a new iBook (or whatever's out when I finally decide to buy). I'm still using iLife 04, actually.

By Blogger Angela, at 11:47 PM  

We do have the .Mac, yes. We have two macs (and a couple PCs) in the house, and the .mac account is so helpful getting info from one to the other. I got all my old photos off my old virus infected PC using the iDisk. We're going to start using the iLife features this week, so I'll keep you updated on how we like it.

By Blogger Unknown, at 8:18 AM  

Well I finally did it and order my new iBook, I should have it on Monday. For some reason I haven't told anyone yet.

I'm really tempted to ditch my webhost and just use .mac, I'll probably decide after I play around with it a bit.

Aren't macs great?

By Blogger Angela, at 10:04 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home