Technicolor Day

Wednesday, November 23

Finishing things

I finished the beaded bag for Crafters United (pictures this weekend, when Dad is here with his good close-up taking camera). I glued and cut the last of the threads last night, but I officially finished it last week, the same day as finishing listening to my first Audible book, Kitchen Confidential.

2 comment(s):

Oooh, an auio version of Kitchen Confidential? I'll bet that's...interesting. Does Bourdain himself read it? I really got a kick out of reading that book. I was in an "I want to start a restaurant" phase at the time, which made the book all the more interesting.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:23 AM  

Yes, ready by Anthony himself. I loved his voice. It was more personal, there sometimes seemed to be more story behind the words he read. Very good choice for a first audio book. Now I'm hooked!
I'll bet you're glad you read the book when you did, before trying it yourself!

By Blogger Unknown, at 10:43 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home